I asked my followers on my photography page for the best marriage advice they've ever heard. Here is what they said:
- Never go to bed mad, sad, hurt, misunderstood, or unhappy at each other; go to sleep with love in your heart for your spouse.
- Honor your temple covenants.
- Never stop playing together.
- Keep a close relationship with Christ.
- Pray together.
- Use the language of loyalty; we, ours, us
- Never talk trash on your spouse to anyone no matter how mad you are or how interested the listener is.
- Talk to each other about everything; lose sleep if you have to.
Thank you all for taking the time to share how you keep a marriage strong! If you didn't get a change to share, leave the best marriage advice you've ever heard in the comment section below!